Saturday, December 15, 2018

Happy Birthday Lola

Happy first birthday to our sweet, protective, always weird always wild, always wonderful chocolate lab, Lola πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– I promise to not put the hat on you again until next year πŸ˜‚πŸΎπŸ’–

Image may contain: dog
Image may contain: dog and indoor
Image may contain: dog
Image may contain: dog and outdoor

It has been a learning experience this year with Lola. She has such a sensitive belly and sensitive skin and special dietary needs that go along with that. We have been figuring it out as we go! Inviting Lola into our world created somewhat of a chaos with people who felt we should be having children right away instead of furrbabies. Not everyone loves dogs. I get that. But I'm a grown adult and will not bend or break my own opinions to appease those people. We love Lola. She is apart of our family and forever will be. 

"Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you're never friendless ever, if you have a dog."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Repressed Emotions

Hello blog world... I seem to have tons of thoughts flowing through me at the moment and the best way I can get them out is to write! Hope...

Popular Posts