Monday, January 7, 2019

Christmas is Over! What to expect in 2019...


This photo was taken after the last big Christmas/New Years meal ;) Food hungover!

Christmas is over and we are back to the routine in this household! Here's what you can look forward to in the next few months at Intuitively Healing;

Continue with my food and movement log

Add more fruits and veggies into the daily routine

More vegetarian recipes

Celery juice Monday-Friday mornings and results after a few months

Adding gentle yoga/movement to my walking/fitness routine

More writing and sharing about my past,present and future as a recovering binge eater

A bit more about my spiritual journey and beliefs

More photos of LOLA (lol)

Family life and friend posts

Interviews 

and so much more!

Thanks for sticking with me into 2019. 

XOXO Jocelyn Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Repressed Emotions

Hello blog world... I seem to have tons of thoughts flowing through me at the moment and the best way I can get them out is to write! Hope...

Popular Posts