Monday, December 10, 2018

Family Photos

Hello friends!

Just wanted to take a moment to share some recent family photos taken of myself, my husband Brent and our furr baby Lola. I have been feeling good lately and chugging along! If you have not noticed, I have added a new section to the website. You can now check out my "food and movement log" which is updated at the end of each day :) Also...Oh boy...I just figured out that I have had a mistake in the contact area of the website for awhile now. My email is in fact jocelynm86@gmail.com - so if you have tried to contact me and it did not go through that would be why!! Big apologies.

Anyways enough rambling!

Thank you to Emptage photography <3 










And a BIG thank you to my best friend Chantel for helping to make this possible! She was a champ and held Lola while we had some photos taken! Not an easy feat. The dog is a tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Repressed Emotions

Hello blog world... I seem to have tons of thoughts flowing through me at the moment and the best way I can get them out is to write! Hope...

Popular Posts