Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Progress

Time for another update! I know many ppl don't like comparison pics but it helps me keep accountable. No diet, No pills, no potions, no magic coffee (I've left all the magical coffee groups I've been added too ✌️😂) just eating less and walking more. Trying new things, new recipes. Lots of water and herbal tea. More veggies and healthy fats. I fit treats in here and there. I do what intuitively feels good for me and my body. The inflammation in my face and gut is coming down. I'm feeling better and have more energy. That's what counts at the end of the day. NO going back. It's taken years to get a handle on the binge eating and skewed way of thinking about weight and body image and I'll try my best to share with you what has been working for me :)





www.intuitivelyhealing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Repressed Emotions

Hello blog world... I seem to have tons of thoughts flowing through me at the moment and the best way I can get them out is to write! Hope...

Popular Posts