Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Spirituality and My Journey

Hello everyone!

It's a Winter Wonderland out there today. Hope you are all staying safe and warm.

I have decided to take a few days off of sharing foodie posts and share a little more thoughts and writing :) For today I want to share an article I wrote and is now in the February/March issue of Infinity Health magazine. You can find my particular article, "Rising Above The Chaos into Consciousness"; about my journey with disordered eating and dealing with candida and autoimmune here.  This goes a little deeper into my spiritual journey and thoughts when dealing with something like binge eating and candida.


Let me know your thoughts!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Repressed Emotions

Hello blog world... I seem to have tons of thoughts flowing through me at the moment and the best way I can get them out is to write! Hope...

Popular Posts